May We Pray For You and With You?
Colonial Park is truly blessed to have a group of dedicated individuals who meet at 10:00 am every Wednesday in the Garden Room of the Church with their primary focus being prayer. The Wednesday Morning Prayer Group receives prayer requests on a regular basis from multiple sources: phone calls, e-mails, prayer request cards, and personal conversations. They meet to discuss the list but most of all to focus on praying for these individuals and their many stated needs. As you can imagine, the list can be fairly long; however, this committed group not only prays for all but also personally contacts these individuals. The Wednesday Morning Prayer Group realizes the great prayer is the greatest tool one can have because it opens the door to talk with God. They also know and believe in the incredible power of prayer. Anyone who would like to join them on Wednesdays are welcome. Please add your voice to this conversation with God. Also, if you would like Colonial Park UMC to pray for you or someone else please let us know.
You can communicate your prayer requests in several ways:
- You may come by the church, write down your prayer request and leave it with our staff
- E-mail your prayer requests to the church.
- You may call in your prayer request to the church at 901-683-5286
- You may also call the Upper Room Living Prayer Center at 1-800-251-2468. This service is available from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm everyday.
- Come by and pray with the Prayer Group on Wednesdays at 10:00 am. ALL are welcome and encouraged to attend. Every prayer request will be forwarded to the group.
- You may fill out the form below.