May We Pray For You and With You?
Colonial Park is truly blessed to have a group of dedicated individuals who pray daily for you. The Prayer Group receives prayer requests on a regular basis from multiple sources: phone calls, e-mails, prayer request cards, personal conversations, and the Mid-South Food Bank Mobile Food Pantry days. This group meets to focus on praying for these individuals and their needs. This committed group not only prays for all requests but also personally contacts these individuals. Prayer is the greatest tool one can have because it opens the door to talk with God. There is incredible power in prayer. Anyone who would like to join is welcome anytime.
You can communicate your prayer requests in several ways:
- You may come by the church, write down your prayer request, and leave it with our staff.
- E-mail your prayer requests to the church.
- You may call in your prayer request to the church at 901-683-5286.
- You may also call the Upper Room Living Prayer Center at 1-800-251-2468. This service is available from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm every day.
- You may fill out the form below.